Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hair Sticks

    I have a LOT of hair.  It is very fine, but I have so much of it.  I've been growing it out for years now, hoping that at some point it will grow down to my tush, but have struggled with getting regular trims/cuts to keep the damaged ends off.  I hate to use blow dryers, straighteners, curling irons, etc. so that I don't damage it.  I don't put it up very often because most clips can't hold all of my hair or they get caught in my hair and it hurts to take them out, not to mention the damage they do. So when my friend told me about Lilla Rose, I was curious.  Since summer is coming, I wanted to see if her hair clips could really hold my hair without hurting or damaging it.  I went to her Grand Opening Party yesterday and another guest put my hair up in the hair sticks.  I could not believe how well they held. I had them in for a LONG time and almost forgot they were there when it was time for me to leave. They were easy to remove and didn't cause any damage. Their products are of high quality and reasonably priced. I'm totally sold!  


Here's a pic of me with the hair sticks.  Aren't they so pretty?





     I also brought my daughter and plan to get her some of their hair clips also.  She has super fine hair that is thin, and she's really rough on it.  I think she would let me put the clips in and since they are so comfortable, she won't be tempted to pull them out throughout the day.  She's already looking through the catalog, but with so many designs and styles to choose from, that will be the hardest part.


     I'm having a Lilla Rose party on March 24th at 6:30 pm. If you cannot make it to the party, but would like to order something, please Kim Buesing's website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment